How people see/tell/know you are a chinese



Like to eat chicken feet. 喜欢吃鸡脚

Eat fish heads and fish fins.吃鱼头和鱼鳍

Have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror. 车子后视镜上会吊中国摆设

Your house is covered with tile.房子铺的是瓷砖(老外都是木板)

The stove is covered with aluminum foil. 炉子上面有铝箔

Leave the plastic covers on your remote control. 遥控器外面包着塑料

Love to use coupons. 你喜欢用折价券.

Take showers at night. 晚上洗澡.

Avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms. 旅店房间里的非免费食品你都不吃.

Tap the table when someone pours tea for you. 别人为你倒茶你就用手敲一下桌子. (Guangdong style)

Say “Aiya!”and “Wah!”frequently.你经常说”哎(二声)呀(四声)” 和 “哇(四声)”.

Don”t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.你不喜欢系安全带因为安全带让你感觉不舒服.

Unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully,so you can reuse the paper.
细心地打开你的圣诞节礼物, 因为你要留着包装纸再用.

Use the dishwasher as a dish rack. 你把洗碗机当碗橱

Never used your dishwasher. 你从来没用过你的洗碗机.

Keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times. 你有一个热水瓶里面永远装着热水.

Save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers. 你把用过的塑料袋, 锡纸和锡盘留着.

Pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth).你会在餐桌上剔牙, 但手遮着嘴.

Have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel. 你有收集旅馆免费洗发水瓶子的爱好

Wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it. 你会洗2-3次米.

Don”t use measuring cups. 你不用量杯

Beat eggs with chopsticks. 你用筷子打鸡蛋.

Have a teacup with a cover on it. 你有一个有盖的茶杯. (茶壶嘛~~~)

When you”re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 当你病了的时候, 你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西, 因为”热气yeet hay”. 广东音

You know what yeet hay is. 你知道什么是热气

Starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死.

You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you”re never going to use them again. 你留着用过的可乐瓶.

You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it. 你有自己的切肉刀而且你会磨它

When there is a sale on toilet paper,you buy 100rolls and store them in your closet 当厕纸降价时, 你买了100多卷

Bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people”s homes. 你拜访别人时会带着水果

Fight over who pays the dinner bill.在餐后抢着付帐单.

Live with your parents and you are 30years old (and they prefer it that way).Or if you”re married and 30years old,you live in the apartment next door to your parents,or at least in the same neighborhood.三十岁时还和父母住在一起并且他们也喜欢你这样. 或者已经三十岁并且结婚了, 但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区.

You know/understand why there are so many. 知道为什么这里有这么条.

You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends. 你发觉这里说的都是真的, 所以你把它send 给你认识的所有中国朋友.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *